Sunday, October 16, 2011

Go :: Kumate



I was very much excited about my new franchise, since it is 1st time I am doing it for others, I wanted to take all possible precautions. I visited every week check the progress and to make sure he will not give up in the time..


It’s been almost 6 month, oh I forgot tell, Go kumate was operational after 5 months of construction. On 6th month we have fully accomplished over goal and even 1 month training..


We had big inaugural celebration…we wanted to make as big as possible. We have conducted presentation, demos, consult for entire day. We were able to attract almost 6000 people from various backgrounds.


I really appreciated my co-worker effort in making this happen. Gave him the 25000 bonus, and told him that I have big plan for him in future.. He was happy for that.


Since we have upgraded the software, now we can monitor unit work, progress, needs & requirements from single window.


I decided to visit on every 3 month and maintain the relationship.

Since we have built the Go kumate near NH17, people started visiting this place very often, we restricted them only on weekends and make some crowd..
Since he owns the land, he also had plan to build big park, which can make peaceful evening for some people…


Also informed him that, you can start the short term training course on cow forming and basic of agree


The Go Kumate made huge news allover and within 3 months of setup..
I have order of 5 new franchises
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment